1. How do I know what size I am in a Jerzey Girlz FOOTBALL jerzey? Jerzey Girlz jerseys are authentic sports jerseys. Our football jerseys are made to accommodate game day shoulder pads. Please send us your numerical chest size. Our system will not accept S, M, L, so please see the size chart to correctly determine your size. We will convert your size to the correct jersey.
Wilson Adult size jerseys are significantly longer than the youth sizes.
Please note: all measurements are in inches
Wilson YS Chest 28-30
Wilson YM Chest 32-34
Wilson YL Chest 36-38
Wilson YXL Chest 40-42
Wilson AM Chest 40
Wilson AL Chest 42-44
Wilson AXL Chest 46-48
Wilson AXXL Chest 50-52
Wilson AXXXL Chest 54-56
2. Do you carry children’s jerzeys? We can fit girls from age 5-6 in a youth small football jersey. If the jersey is a little long, we recommend tying up the back in a scrunchie or wearing the jersey with tights. Our 2-button cotton baseball jersey in size Youth Small has fit children from age 3-4.
3. When can I expect delivery of my jerzey? Please expect shipment of your jersey two weeks after the order is received. Note that if you place your order during a holiday, it will be received the next normal business day.
4. How do I wash my jersey? Please turn your jersey wrong side out, hand wash in sink and hang to dry. We do not recommend using a machine to wash or dry.
5. Can I return my jerzey? We do not accept returned jerseys. Each jersey is a custom order and cannot be resold. We encourage our Jerzey Girlz customers to verify your blouse size before placing your order. Please double check the spelling of names/mascots/etc before sending your order.
6. What other kinds of jerzeys do you have besides football jerseys? We carry football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, and hockey jerseys.
7. How do you place a group order? Group orders are all unique and we suggest that you contact us by email to discuss your specific details. We are happy to provide a group order form for your convenience. To accommodate your unique design or to exactly replicate your logo, we will use screen-printing for most group orders of 12 jerseys or more.
8. Do you have group order Discounts? Yes, we offer a 20% discount for group orders of 20 jerseys or more. Contact us by email for your group order form.
9. What is the difference between screen print and vinyl lettering? Screen print is offered with orders of 12 or more jerseys. The lettering is printed on the jersey with ink. Vinyl lettering heat pressed on to your jersey and allows us to create a single, custom jersey.
10. What if I want 2 names or 2 #’s on my jerzey? Each jersey is a custom jersey, so we can add multiple names and numbers. Each name and number depending on size will have additional costs.